Single Ply Membrane Roofing System
Serving Southern and Central Indiana and Northern Kentucky
What is a Single Ply Membrane Roofing System
Flexible sheets of compounded synthetic materials which are highly resistant to a broad range of chemicals, helping to extend the life of your commercial roof, and offer outstanding reflectivity and energy-efficiency.
Benefits of a Single Ply Membrane Roofing System
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
- Provides first-rate resistance to wind and hail
- UL fire rated
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense
- Can be applied in all seasons, performs in all climates
- 20 year warranty available
Recommended for application over commercial roof decks made of: Concrete, Wood, and Steel.
Flexion®Recognized by major code approval agencies.
This Elvaloy® modified PVC provides rugged protection from the elements. Its unique chemical formulation is naturally fire-resistant, making Flexion an excellent choice for both new and re-roofing applications.